Release: Dark Age Neuheiten (Mai 2017)
We have been diligently working away on these rules for the last year or so, running them through lots of playtesting with our teams out in the wider world. We are very happy with a lot of the central Dark Age rules as they are, but there were a few things that we needed to evolve, to adapt, or to replace. We always strive for clarity in our rules writing – aiming definitely for ‘rules as written’ over ‘rules as intended’ – and the 2017 Master Rules no doubt hits closest to that mark of any of the previous editions.
The 2017 Master Rules printed book should be back on sale in our webstore very soon.
It is currently available on our site for FREE DOWNLOAD.
In addition to the 2017 Master Rules, we are releasing the 2017 Secondary Objectives Deck for use in your games. The description for how you use your Secondary Objectives Deck is in the Master Rules, but one of the key changes is that you can now tailor your deck to suit the style of your army by bringing as few as 16 hand-picked cards.
The printed 2017 Secondary Objectives Deck should be back on sale in our webstore very soon.
The 2017 Secondary Objectives Deck is also available for FREE DOWNLOAD.
In addition to these literal “game-changers”, we have a couple of brand new releases for the Dragyri.
Jza’Mhi, once Arbiter of the Fire Caste, was brutally attacked by the usurper Rath’Zhi and sent spiraling into the abyss – but he survived. His body transformed and partially consumed by the xenosathic crystals central to Dragyri shamanism, Jza’Mhi is the Fury Rekindled and has returned. He emerges from the darkness alongside Ghrakun, Herald of Tenacity, a leader amongst the long absent Earth Caste. Between his mighty hammer and the Fury’s erratic mystic abilities, the past has returned with a vengeance!
• Highly detailed resin miniatures.
• This box contains the character created by the winner of the 2016 Immortals tournament – Jza’Mhi – and the first appearance of a member of the Dragyri Earth Caste – Ghrakun.
• Jza’Mhi was the Arbiter of the Fire Caste before his position was usurped by the current Arbiter. He still maintains much of his Fire Caste ferocity, delivering not only savage blows in combat and fiery blasts at range, but he can also access the psychogenic powers of other Castes. Ghrakun, on the other hand, is the “immovable object” of the pair. Incredibly sturdy and tough to damage, he can also deliver violent hammer blows and cast Earth Caste psychgenics.
Box contains: one (1) Jza’Mhi, The Fury Rekindled model, one (1) Ghrakun, The Herald of Tenacity model, two (2) 50mm bases, two Dark Age Unit Cards, and seven Dark Age Psychogenics cards.
Check out the video of Bryan Steele describing this excellent boxed set HERE.
To download the new Earth Caste Cards document, click HERE.
To download the new Earth Caste Lore document, click HERE.
To download the updated Fire Caste Cards document (now with added Jza’mhi), click HERE.
Deadly warriors of the Dragyri Ice Caste, Blizzards are ferocious fighters armed with twin axes made from hand-carved and sharpened crystals. In their hands these weapons shear through armor and flesh like water, leaving behind ruined, half-frozen corpses in their wake. When combined with their command of shamanic ice energies, Blizzards are something all Dragyri enemies will try to avoid!
• Highly detailed resin miniatures.
• The Blizzards are line warriors in a Dragyri Ice Caste warband.
• The Blizzards are brutal warriors that can carve a swathe of destruction through opposing forces with their twin axes. They are best suited to taking down the line troopers of your enemy, using their Chilling Grasp psychogenic to pull models in before tearing them apart with their Rending attacks.
Box contains: one (1) Blizzard (A) model, one (1) Blizzard (B) model, two (2) 50mm bases, one (1) Dark Age unit card, and one (1) Dark Age Psychogenic card.
[Dark Age Games]
Von Dark Age Games sind die Mai Neuheiten für Dark Age nun erhältlich.
Die Dragyri Lost Characters Box für $40 - etwa €
Die Dragyri Blizzard Unit Box für $30 - etwa €.